Because passion for technology, customer commitment, and innovation is what drives us. We are Planview. A world leader in portfolio management solutions for enterprise and commercial business. And we are growing!
Right now, we are seeking for the right person to join the Planview Corp-IT team in our office at the very heart of Stockholm, Sweden, where you will be based. You will be joining the EMEA IT team, working with our offices in Germany, Bangalore as well as supporting colleagues all around Europe and Asia.
We want to meet you, someone who enjoys working with technology and has a couple of years experience working with different IT systems, support and administrational tools. For us, being a social skilled person is as important as being a tech wizard, as you will be working closely with colleagues in your team solving problems and giving support within the organization.
The IT-Support Engineer is primarily responsible for helpdesk inquiries, maintaining business workstations, conference room equipment, servers, software, printers, desk/cell phones, network infrastructure and general troubleshooting.
• Install and update operating systems and related corporate software.
• Diagnose errors in Windows, Microsoft Office, and other company applications.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot all necessary technology-related devices including video, sound, printer, scanner, camera, cell/desk phones and network equipment etc.
• Troubleshoot virus/spyware/malware issues.
• Assist end users both on site and remotely.
• Network Configuration and Maintenance.
• Ability to research, work through and troubleshoot complex problems including but not limited to operating systems, and network/internet connection issues.
• Ability to work in teams as well as independently.
• Hands on experience troubleshooting and installation of office software and hardware.
• Basic command line knowledge.
• Windows OS troubleshooting experience. Mac OSX is a plus.
• Experience with software installations, upgrades and configuration.
• Must have the ability to maintain a strong focus on quality, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must have excellent customer service skills necessary for a business environment.
• Experience using Active Directory, Remote Tools and Issue Management Systems.
• Basic Networking skills. Advanced is a plus.
• VMWare experience is a plus.
• Strong communication skills in English and Swedish. Other languages are a plus.
Planview is an Equal Opportunity Employer